Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Why do I do this to myself?

I'm going to pull an Andrew and do an entry in the form of a list. This is crunch time for me now, so here is my list of goals for today:
  • Finish and hand in my law essay
  • Draft my Atlantic Canadian essay
  • Do 2 loads of laundry
  • Drop my printer off at Ashley's
  • Photocopy sources for my Atlantic paper and my thesis
  • Spend 1 hour cleaning my apartment
  • Drink 2 litres of water
  • Handwash some unmentionables
  • Wash the dishes
  • Buy a bus ticket
  • Not have a nervous breakdown

This is what I get for being so distracted lately. I thought that I'd have plenty of time to get all of this done. After all, I haven't had class since Friday. However, here it is, last minute, and I'm trying to get everything tidied up for when I leave on Thursday. This plan still means that I have to write my Gothic and Law essay after I get home, probably during my first weekend back, and that I won't start my thesis until probably about 5 days before my 20-30 pages are due. Errrggg.... I should have learned by now, but I have such overconfidence in my abilities that I think that I can keep putting things off.

Well, I must now. I figure that I will probably be up for another 12-13 hours, so I must put that time to good use. I might check back later with an update on my success. Ciao!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home