Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Pitfalls of Living with a Penguin

Much as I love these flightless birds, and as often as Chris C. and I have stayed up late on MSN talking about how much fun it would be to live with and be friends with these tuxedoed darlings, there would be downfalls to having a penguin in the house. Of course, I like to think that these sacrifices would be worthwhile if it meant that you had a penguin friend around, but I'm not entirely sure that that's true. Anyway, here is a look at what it's like living with a penguin. The other strips in the series elaborate on this idea, but things don't end well for the penguin, so I'd suggest that you be prepared if you choose to read ahead.

I am still working on the "Penguins with Sweaters" post. It will probably have to wait until I'm home for Christmas.

1 Comments:

At November 28, 2004 7:01 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Friggin hilarious, Heidi. Ctrl Alt Del is soo much better than Diesel Sweeties, no matter what my brother says!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home