Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I keep forgetting to tell people...

I keep forgetting to mention that my car has been sold. I don't think I've even remembered to tell Andrew yet. This is partly because I don't like thinking about it because it makes me sad, but also because this is such an abstract concept for me right now. I haven't had my car in Nova Scotia at all, and I'm not getting the money for it until Christmas, so at the moment this knowledge is more or less academic.

I'm sad about not having my car anymore because it was my first car and we had some great times. Plus, not having a car could be problematic in the future. However, the whole reason I sold it was because I'm here in Nova Scotia for a year, and not using it. Plus, this means an extra $130/month in my pocket from what I was paying in insurance, and it means that I don't have to care about gas prices and I don't have to worry about car repairs. And, the money that I'm getting from the sale of my car ensures that I can eat and pay rent next term, which is always good.

But still, it was my car and now it's gone. *Sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home