Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Monday, November 29, 2004

10 worst album covers ever

Guys! This is so funny! Chantal sent me this link this morning and I laughed my ass off over breakfast. Click here to see it. My favourite is Joyce, although 12 Top Hits is fun too.

In other news... well, there is no other news. I'm still plugging away at my assignments. If anyone has anything interesting or mind-blowing to say about Bryden MacDonald's Whale Riding Weather, please let me know.

Oh, I am dyeing my hair back to brown. This is not big news really, though it is for me. It will be interesting to see what I look like as a brunette again. Will I still be as hot? That is the question.

I'll let you know.

1 Comments:

At November 30, 2004 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan here,

In all my years of finding random funny stuff online, I have fallen off my desk chair in hysterics five times. Tonight counted for two of them. The list on the next page (http://porktornado.diaryland.com/covers2.html) is definitely worth checking out. The ones that slayed me were #5 and #2... especially #5...

For reference's sake, the other three crashings-to-the-floor involved Mad TV's "Kenny Rogers' Jackass" (the Batcatcher Trick), rathergood.com's "We Like the Moon", and the episode of CLone High where Principal Skudworth battles the skunk.

and I'm sure you'll find dark hair to your liking once again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home