Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Friday, December 03, 2004

This is the end

So, today I had my last class for the term. We were actually supposed to have been finished on Wednesday, but we missed a class during the blackout so we had a make up class today (voluntarily - welcome to grad school). Now we are left with the million pages of assignments to write. It feels really strange to be done classes. Now that it's done, the term seems to have gone really fast, but it's only because it's over that I can say this. In the middle it seemed like the term would never end. Now it's less than a week until I come home, which seems so crazy. It will be a very busy less than a week.

I made chili for dinner tonight. I put these mentions of food into my blog all the time for when my Mom reads it. You know how Moms are... always worried about what you're eating and if you're nourished. My Mom is especially like this since I have a bad history with food and nourishment. Anyway, my chili turned out much better this time than last time, mostly because I had all the ingredients this time and I followed the recipe. It's a vegetarian chili that is very easy to make. The leftovers are also great on nachoes. If anyone wants the recipe, let me know and I will send it to you.

Hmmm... I have nothing else to say. I'm sorry that this entry is so boring. Oh, I think I have an ear infection. I'm hoping that it will just go away without me seeing a doctor, but so far no luck. This entry is still boring, but hopefully my mentioning my ear will garner me comments of sympathy (hint hint).

OK, enough of this. If I think of anything else, I will add more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home