Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Procrastination

So, I have that presentation tomorrow morning. Actually, it's in 10 hours from now. Am I worried? No. I am posting on my blog. Here is another link to Pork Tornado's blog. God this guy is funny. This is him talking about his morning one day. I almost choked on my Quaker Oat Squares this morning I was laughing so hard.

Other stuff: Operation Hair Dye was successful. I think it looks OK because Janice came up to me today and exclaimed, "You dyed your hair! Great! It looks so much better than it did before!" I didn't say anything, as I wasn't sure what she was implying, but I don't think she meant it the way it came out, so I started laughing then.

Not much to say besides this. I had a fun trip to the grocery store. The actual trip wasn't fun, but the food I bought was. I had fish sticks and green beans for dinner, my best home-cooked meal in a while. Then, I bought some cinnamon today so I had cinnamon toast for dessert (yummy!) followed by After 8 flavoured hot chocolate. Food is the only thing around here that I have to splurge on, so splurge I will, on such luxuries as no name gelatin dessert (65 cents), hot chocolate ($3.49) and cinnamon ($2.69). Yes, I'm a big spender.

The other good thing that happened today is that I cleaned my kitchen. It needed it. I no longer feel ashamed to have people over, as long as they don't need to use the bathroom. My bathroom is still covered in hair dye from last night (dyeing your hair yourself is a messy process) and it has dried to look like blood stains, so it looks like I have killed something in there, but I haven't. I assure you, it's true. No murder in my bathroom. That happened in the kitchen, which is now clean. (Just kidding!!! Ha ha ha... That was close...)

Today is my Dad's birthday. Happy Birthday Dad! I called home to say that to him directly. They were eating cake. I was eating fish sticks. I felt the inequity. In the background I could hear my niece talking, which was a teaser. But, I'll be home in what, 9 days? I can wait until then for cake and 3 year old nieces.

OK, I'd better find quotations, and, oh, I don't know, a thesis for my presentation. Good night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home