Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Monday, November 22, 2004

The votes are in!

Well, the votes have been tallied, and according to Andrew's count, I am the Doodle Duel winner. The score was 3-2 in my favour, although as Andrew points out, there were more spoiled ballots and bribe attempts than anything else.

This victory gives me some much deserved bragging rights, as it means that I am a better artist than Andrew, or that I have more friends, or that I have more friends who are easily coerced into voting for me (thanks Ashley!), or all of the above. Granted, the Doodle Duel and the voting happened rather too quickly for a lot of publicity, so the results of our next (and presumably better advertised) duel may be a bit different, but for right now I'm enjoying the sweet taste of victory. And it DOES taste like saltwater toffee.

1 Comments:

At November 23, 2004 9:10 AM, Blogger Andie W. said...

Congrats to Heidi and her transvestite thing. :) Can't wait till the next doodle duel. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home