Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

The 6 hour update

I'm on page 7 of 12 of hammering the law essay into shape. My plan for it has changed somewhat as it is taking more hammering than I anticipated. I will finish hammering it tonight, and then do the final edit tomorrow (or else late tonight) after it's had the chance to sit. My Atlantic essay is 1 page long (a brilliant start, I think), my printer is packaged and ready to go to Ashley's, and I'm about to prepare dinner. I still want to do that laundry tonight, but not until late when the laundry room is less busy (not many people do laundry at midnight, but more people do than you think). My water bottle has not changed much since my last post, which means that I've got to start pumping the fluids. I am debating about whether or not to do my photocopying tonight, but I think that I will after dinner. I am also planning on going out for coffee on my way home, if the freezing rain they're calling for hasn't started by then. My new plan for today:

  • finish hammering law essay
  • 7 pages of Atlantic essay
  • 2 loads laundry
  • dishes
  • finish water
  • printer to Ashley's
  • buy bus ticket
  • photocopying for Atlantic essay and possibly thesis
  • possible coffee date

I hope that the bullets show up this time. I've bulleted all these lists today and the bullets haven't been showing up for some reason. Oh well.

I promise that after these essays are done, my posts will be funny again.

1 Comments:

At December 08, 2004 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D

Now, back to work!

-Dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home