Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

The 3 hour update

OK. So, my productivity hasn't gone as well as I was hoping so far. I am still working on my Law essay (I have the most unfun part left - hammering my stream of consciousness thoughts into some sort of organized whole) and haven't really touched the Atlantic one yet. I have done some cleaning though, and I'm almost through my first litre of water. I changed the cartridge in my printer in preparation for taking it to Ashley's. And, I've showered and cooked lunch, and watched an episode of That's 70's Show (it was a study break). I am modifying my goals for today somewhat. I still want to:

  • Do 2 loads of laundry
  • Finish my Law essay
  • Write 7 pages of Atlantic essay in draft form
  • Do the dishes
  • Photocopy sources for Atlantic essay
  • Possibly take printer to Ashley's
  • Possibly buy bus ticket

I don't know why I'm posting these updates. Partly to procrastinate, and partly to stay motivated. Once it's written and online for all to see, I feel more like it needs to be done.

Chantal in my program has created a new blog that, well, presents an interesting description of the sort of thing I'm going through with my Law essay. The fun part of essays is the writing. The sucky part is making them organized and good.

Anyway, I need to continue with the grind. Another update to come later - hopefully, one with more things checked off.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home