Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

What's going on

I have been fielding a lot of the same questions lately. Accordingly, the following are the answers to your favourite questions:

Q. What's happening with your thesis?
A. It is not done. I have re-registered, so I now have until next spring to finish it. They suggested that I have a draft done for January, so that I have 3 months to do revisions. I currently have about 50-60 pages of 80 written, but they need to be re-written as I am changing the structure.

Q. Does this mean that you're staying in Wolfville?
A. No. I don't have to be in Wolfville to write my thesis. I only need to make a return trip here for my defense, which will hypothetically be next spring.

Q. Are you moving back to Ontario then? And when?
A. I just booked my flight home for August 30th. I am indeed moving back to Ontario, at least for a few months.

Q. Do you have any items up for sale?
A. Why yes, yes I do. I am trying to sell as much of my stuff as possible. Do you need a bed? I think you do. Buy mine!

Q. What does your moving mean for you and Zenon?
A. We are going to try to be apart for as little amount of time as possible.

Q. How long are you staying in Ontario?
A. If all goes according to plan, only for a month or two. Zenon and I want to move in together, and we have to be in the same province to make that work. He is hypothetically moving out to Fort McMurray, Alberta, so hypothetically I'll be moving out there too before too long.

Alternately, though, we are both looking for jobs all over the place. So, if you are hiring, let me know! Also, you should buy my bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home