Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I forgot to mention the chair

I've broken my second outdoor balcony chair. It happened yesterday. This incident was much less embarassing than the first one. After the first chair broke, I thought to myself, "I must be too fat for it." This time, though, the chair broke as I was unfolding it, so I thought instead, "I must be too strong for this chair," a much more affirming thought.

It is a good thing that I know so few people here because I'm running out of places for people to sit when they visit.

Also, coming soon, expect an angry political rant. I will try to work on it tonight once the weather cools down.

As well, I am applying for a job tonight that I am not really qualified for, but really want. Wish me luck with it!

2 Comments:

At August 09, 2005 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan here.

I try to break things all the time. Chairs are difficult. All those little rat bastard nails holding the frame together. Kudos to you for giving them what they had coming, O Thou Avenging Angel of Patio Furniture.

...

...

I need a life really really badly.

:D

 
At August 10, 2005 8:05 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

Dan, you crack me up! This comment made me laugh out loud. You have been working too many hours at the restaurant.

When do you take your trip to Ottawa?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home