Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I caved

Today I bought the latest Harry Potter book. I thought that it would make good reading for my 6 hour bus ride to Stellarton tomorrow. Of course, I could probably pass the 6 hours very happily (and much more cheaply) by napping and gazing at the scenery and daydreaming, but this way I have an excuse for the Harry Potter book. It is probably bad timing because I will now not want to spend any time with Zenon at all. I can see it all now... he comes home from work to see me and I say, "Go away, I'm reading." That story was much more dramatic in my head. There was music and ambiance then.

Oh yes, I will be away for a couple of days. I will still be checking my e-mail though if anyone needs me, which you won't because no one ever e-mails me anyway, *sniff* *sniff*. Instead of spending my days doing nothing in Wolfville, I will be spending them doing nothing in Stellarton, which sounds like a lot more fun if only because there's a TV and a dog there. Oh, and my boyfriend too I guess. :P

2 Comments:

At July 26, 2005 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. can't wait to see you...yeah. I am looking forward to your enthusiams to being around

 
At July 26, 2005 8:47 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

I have no idea what you're trying to say. You're less clear than usual, and that's saying something. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home