Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Something fun

Hufflepuff
You are a HUFFLEPUFF!

As a Hufflepuff and as an NFJ, you are loyal,
idealistic, and responsible. You place a very
high value on authenticity and integrity in
people and relationships and have a natural
ability to understand and connect with people.
Not only are you excellent at resolving
conflicts and helping people work together more
effectively, you also have the ability to help
people feel good about themselves definitely a
talent worth having!


Hogwarts Sorting Hat: Based on Myers-Briggs Personality Typing
brought to you by Quizilla

By the by, I finished the Harry Potter book this afternoon. I quite liked it, though I find that I'm not quite as much into them as I used to be. The climax was quite exciting though. I'm sure Zenon will have something to say about my choice of words there (there's a story).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home