Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Monday, March 07, 2005

Yay sleep!

Last night I did something new. I got close to 13 hours of sleep. I guess that I was making up for my lack of sleep last week. The last 5 hours were really due to just laziness. I could have gotten up earlier, but I didn't really want to. I meant to just have a nap when I laid down last night at 9pm, but I slept through until 12:30, decided that getting up at that time was silly, and slept through until morning again. Sleeping and dreaming can be such a spiritual experience. I feel like I learn so much from it. I honestly have no idea what sort of sleeping schedule I've gotten myself onto with that little trick. Oh well. No class tomorrow, so I'll just take it as it comes.

That's really all I had to say. Getting so much sleep was just such unique experience that I thought I'd record it.

2 Comments:

At March 08, 2005 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you feel extremely tired though when you get up after having slept for that length of time? Or at least a headache, that's what I find happens to me when I sleep longer.

 
At March 08, 2005 12:46 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Usually I do, yeah. Yesterday, though, I actually felt pretty good, just spacey. It's hard to explain, but I felt sort of disembodied and thoughtful. I'm happy to have gotten that much sleep, although it didn't help me to get onto a day schedule like I hoped it would - went to bed at 4am again last night. Oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home