Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Fun time is over

Andrew left to go back to Ontario this morning. It was a lot harder to say goodbye to him than I thought it would be. He actually doesn't fly out until 7:30pm tonight, but he had to take the 10:30 bus this morning to get there on time. We, of course, stayed up until 5am or something crazy this morning playing Settlers of Catan on my laptop. Those are some of my favourite moments from his visit - the 4am victories. Anyway, now I'm on my own again and have to clean up and do a whack of work this week. *Sigh* This is the price of love, I suppose.

Speaking of love, I did a cute test today, courtesy of Chantal. Here are my results:

Love-a-Lot Bear
You love to take care of others and people love being around you because you make them feel appreciated. You are very sweet and soft-spoken. You are also a romantic and consider yourself an excellent matchmaker, so you tend to be a bit nosy. But everyone still considers you the sweetest person they know.



This could explain my sadness at the fact that my lover has gone home.

I was going to write "In other news," but there's not really any other news to report. I finished my thesis pages on Friday night, which felt really good. I'm teaching two lessons this week in my first year class on The Collector by John Fowles. I've loved this novel since high school, but have never studied it, so it should be fun to be able to talk about it with the class. I'm going to go now and do some work.

1 Comments:

At March 03, 2005 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew still misses you, smoochie. You are like the best girlfriend I have had ever. You are the smoochest. Come home soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home