Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Random Announcements

First of all, I just noticed that my blog is a year old now. Yay! I think that the earlier entries are the best ones, so if you get bored someday, feel free to browse through the archives. I think that I am probably the only one who gets that bored. Which brings me to announcement number two. My days of being a lonely housewife may be coming to an end - I have 2 interviews this week!!! Yay!!! I re-vamped my resume last week, and it seems to have worked. Please keep your fingers crossed, as I really really need a job. The third announcement is that I have officially returned to the world of the internet. We are no longer using stolen wireless signals, but are nicely connected broadband-style. Yay!!!

I will post further updates as events warrant.

P.S. I have had 3 different addresses in the past year - each in a different province. Does that strike anyone else as a tad excessive?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home