Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Exciting News

So, Zenon and I have a place to live in Fort McMurray! It is the main bedroom in a house. We will have our own bathroom, but we'll share a living space with 2 others. It sounds like it's a fairly new house, and Zenon said that the owners sound really nice. Yay!!!! Yay to having a place to live!!! Yay to having a forwarding address!!! I will be e-mailing said address out at some point before I leave, because I will be expecting lots of letters from everyone, especially since we won't have a computer for a while when we get out there.

That is all I have to say for now. Oh, no, I have other (somewhat less) exciting news - I finished Gillian's scarf! I swear that that thing was cursed, and its curse lasted right to the end - I did something wrong when I bound off the stitches. Mom suggested adding fringe to make it prettier and to hide the mistake, so I might try that later. Still, the main part of the scarf is finished. Yay!

I hope everyone had a good long weekend. I had a very lazy one, but that is good.

3 Comments:

At October 10, 2005 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no computer!? oh-the humanity!

 
At October 11, 2005 3:40 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

I know! What will I do without a computer? No internet and no beer make Heidi go something something.

 
At October 27, 2005 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More importantly what's this about a mistake in Gillian's scarf?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home