Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Friday, November 11, 2005

Quick update: We are fine

Hello. This will be short because I'm working on someone else's stolen wireless signal, and I don't know how long it will last. Zen and I arrived safely in Fort McMurray on Nov. 2. The trip was fine. More details and pictures to come later when we have our own internet (before the end of the month). We are settled in here now nicely. The house is gorgeous, and so far we have it to ourselves, which is nice. The house is brand new and our landlords are very good. Zen found a job as a carpenter making good money. I am still looking for work.

That is all for now. I will post this before the signal dies.

P.S. There is no snow on the ground here yet, contrary to popular belief. The past two days the temp was up around 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home