Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

More adventuring, with lots more to come

It has been a busy week. On Tuesday, Zenon and I headed to Toronto, as Zenon was excited to be the first one in his family to grace that hallowed city with his presence. We took the bus, which was a good idea. First thing we did once we hit town was to visit the CN Tower. We went for the Total Tower Experience, and saw the cheesey '80s video about how the tower was built, went on the Lego ride, and then went right up to the Skydeck. We took a bunch of pictures which I will post at a later date.

After the tower we ate at a very nice Greek restaurant that we walked past. The food was amazing. While there, we learned that we had walked right by the Hockey Hall of Fame, which was the reason that Zenon wanted to go to Toronto in the first place. When we found it after dinner, it, alas, was closed. You could almost hear Zenon's heart breaking. My heart, on the other hand, felt nothing but relief. We had similar bad luck at the ACC afterwards.

Oddly enough, I ran into someone I knew in Toronto. What are the odds? Not good, whatever they are, exactly. Anyway, walking around Union Station I heard someone call my name. It ended up being Jason, which was exciting. He gave us directions to the bus station, which was helpful. It was neat to see him after so long.

Yesterday Zen and I went to Niagara Falls. I have lots of pictures from that trip as well, but I will post them later too. I'm such a tease, hee hee. Yesterday was a very fun day, filled with wax dummies, waterfalls, laughter, sharks and old-time photos. I need to go now as I have a busy evening planned, so I will leave the rest to your imagination.

So, farewell my friends, and wish me luck on the great cross-country adventure. I will update you on my happenings as soon as I can. Write me lots of letters in Alberta.

1 Comments:

At October 31, 2005 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's a focus group that can prove this is all nothing but cold calculation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home