Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Picture extravaganza

So, we have finally uploaded all of the pictures from Zenon's camera. Today I will post some pictures from our adventures in Ontario during our week before we left, starting with some from Toronto.

Here we are at the CN Tower. I don't know why we bought this photo, but we did.
Here is a view of Toronto from the CN Tower.
This is Zenon laying down on the glass floor. Look how chubby the gravity makes his cheeks look!

Now here are some from Niagara Falls:

Here is Zenon with the Falls in the background.
This is a nice shot of the Falls.
This is me with the Falls in the background.

Hmmm.... It won't let me post the best picture of all. I think that the file is too big. Anyway, enjoy what I've posted here. I will be adding lots more later.

P.S. To those who haven't seen them yet, these are my new glasses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home