Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Stuff

This past weekend I went to my uncle's wedding party. It was fun. I got to spend lots of quality time with Anie. She's at that age now where she says a lot of unintentionally hilarious things with the great solemnity of a 4 year old. Kids are fun. I was also the girl of the hour again as my family is interested in this guy I'm dating from Nova Scotia, and what's this they've heard about me moving to Alberta? I will have to do something else exciting soon, because this thrill is going to wear off, and I can't give up the limelight now that I've had a taste of it.

Saturday night also saw me in Waterloo as I met up with Gillian and Anna for coffee. David Stemp and a friend of his named Amy came along too. It was my first time seeing Gillian since my last visit home in April, and we eventually ended up tuning the others out and having our own private conversation. I like Gillian.

On Sunday I had a study date with Ashley which was slightly more productive than our last one, but still involved a lot of random chatter.

I am thinking of buying an inflatable bed. As time goes on, I just keep getting more and more tired, and something needs to be done. A new bed might be the key. My parents aren't as much into this idea as I am, but I will talk them around.

That's all I have to say. Work continues. It's been a busy week, which is good because it's going quickly. I've applied for other jobs, so we'll see if anything happens in that department. My current job is still OK, but I feel myself becoming less and less inspired with my life as time goes on, and I would like something more challenging and exciting, or at least something that pays more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home