Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Excitingness

I got a call today about a job. I applied to a temp agency sometime in my spate of job applications, and they called today about a position they have in Stratford at a bank. I am going to the temp agency tomorrow to register and talk to them and find out more about it. The job would be temporary for a month or two doing data entry and filing and such. It doesn't sound exciting, but it sounds like what I'm looking for, and I have lots of experience with data entry etc. It will be neat to have an actual income again. Yay money! I am going to be driving my new car for the first time to get there, which will be interesting. Wish me luck. I also don't know what kind of interview clothes I have here, since the majority of my clothing is still in Nova Scotia and won't arrive here until Saturday. It will probably not look good if I go there in pajama pants. Thus, my plan for tonight is to scrounge up some appropriate garb and figure out which car key is mine before calling it an early night. Wish me luck for tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home