Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Saturday, September 03, 2005

I like stuff

...which is good because mine arrived today from Nova Scotia. Yay! I still have to unpack and organize everything, but it is here. I have so many books! Saying that I have a million and a half of them doesn't seem like much of an exaggeration, though I suppose that in reality, it is. I am just prepared for that day in my future when I have a house with a library.

I also got that job that I mentioned down below. Yay! I am probably starting on Tuesday, or if not, on Wednesday. Yay paycheque!

The peppermint in my herb garden from last year has grown amazingly huge, even without anyone looking after it. Therefore, tomorrow I am going to cut all the branches off and hang them to dry so that I can have homegrown peppermint tea all year long.

Buoyed by the success of my last attempt, I have begun a new scarf. This one is for Gillian and it is burgundy. The pattern is called basket stitch, and I like it.

I had forgotten how beautiful it is here outside of the city. As I was driving back into Kitchener with Ashley today, she commented that this area is just as beautiful as the Valley is in Nova Scotia. I believe that this is true.

That is all I have to say for now. I'm going to go watch some TV and do some knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home