Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Goats, lesbians and ice cream

Zenon is making me do an update, even though I have nothing to say. Well, when I say he's "making me", I really just mean that he told me to do an update and I said yes. Anyway. I've decided to write about goats. I've decided that mini-goats would make great pets. Mini-goats, are of course, goats who never grow to full size. If they can be housetrained and wear shoes (or booties!) to prevent floor scuffing, they would be such great entertainment and good for cuddling. I made this decision while watching baby goats frolic outside the ice cream place with Ian. Goats are surprising charming. I think that I will create 2 imaginary intelligent mini-goat friends named Peter and Herbert with whom to frolic and play and cuddle.

The lesbians in the title of this post are from a new project that I started last night with Gillian. It's from a joke that got out of control, and seemed hilarious last night. At the moment it's still in its first stages, so I'm not going to post a link yet. I'm still deciding if it's funny, entertaining, or highly offensive to various groups in society. I'll let you know when it's ready to go.

The ice cream I already kind of mentioned. Ian and I went for ice cream tonight since I got most of my chapter 2 draft done. First we got groceries and made dinner together (my famous chili), then went for ice cream. I am full of belly-popping satiety right now, and a little sleepy. I think that I'll soon take the The Book of Daniel work train into the bedroom so that I can curl up with tea while I work.

By the way, my love of The Book of Daniel is approaching even higher levels. If I could marry a book, it would be this one. I can see myself having a lifelong relationship with it, and never getting tired of waking up to it in the morning. If you haven't read it, you should if you want to be my friend. Hee hee, just kidding. Well, not really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home