Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Monday, May 30, 2005

My destiny

I've discovered my destiny, my purpose. I am meant to write postmodern short stories in which nothing happens. My series is based on my work on my thesis - very metafictional. My stories are so postmodern right now that they don't even exist. It's a comment on how language is a barrier that prevents us from communicating anything meaningful. Either that, or else it's a comment on my work ethic right now.

If you're wondering about my thesis, don't ask.

2 Comments:

At May 30, 2005 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering about your thesis... and i'd like you to PROVE IT!

 
At May 30, 2005 7:42 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Who is this that keeps wanting me to prove everything? I'm curious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home