Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Today

Hello. Just another apology for the emotional nature of my last post. I know that I usually don't talk about my feelings on here. That's something that I think is both good and bad (moreso good, which is why I never do it). However, yesterday emotions were just leaking out of me, and I actually felt a lot better after writing that sappy post. In the future, I might keep on keeping on those things private, but it was liberating at the time.

Today I do feel better. I got way too much sleep last night, and so far feel pretty solid today. I'm going to go to the library to photocopy some articles, and then this evening I'm supposed to go to Ashley's for tea. We've been planning and postponing this tea since Friday, so maybe it will actually happen today and I will get to meet and be cuddled by Bug. I also booked my flight home for the end of the month. Those of you in Ontario, I will be there April 17-28, though I might change my flight to stay longer if I get all of my stuff cleaned up here before I leave.

Anyway, just wanted to assure any of you that read last night's post that I am doing OK, surviving, if you will, and there is no need to worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home