Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Jude Law is the cure for what ails you

So, I'm officially sick now. Tuesday I had a sore throat, but it went away for Wednesday, so I thought I'd missed it. However, I woke up this morning *ahem* this afternoon to a sinus cold. It's not too bad, though. I'm not sick enough to feel really bad (yet, knock on wood) and being sick is an excuse to stay home in my pjs (I don't usually wait for an excuse, but it's nice to have one). Right now I'm curled up in my bed with a hot water bottle (so toasty on my toes!) and a cup of hot tea. I watched Sky Captain the World of Tomorrow earlier today, and quite enjoyed it. I'm planning on watching Closer now. Jude Law has to be the sexiest person alive right now. Nothing like a good dose of sexiness (albeit onscreen sexiness) to cure what ails you.

It's funny how being sick can play with your emotions. I've felt so sad today, for no real reason. Sometimes being sad can lead to physical illness, while not feeling your best physically can lead to bad emotions. I wonder which happened first in my case? Hard to say. Anyway, being sad has been an extra reason to pamper myself today (in ways that don't require much energy - eg cookies for breakfast, a hot lavender bath, the aforementioned hot water bottle). Pampering is fun.

Not much else to say. I just realized that it had been a while since I updated so I thought that I'd post this thinly-disguised ploy for sympathy (hee hee hee... just kidding about this part). Now, back to onscreen sexiness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home