Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter weekend? More like Funster weekend!

Easter weekend has so far been a really good one for me. Not work-wise, but enjoyment-wise. I already wrote about Friday's Civ 3 extravaganza (I actually ended up playing another game on Friday night. I am now the Greeks, and in the year 1525 or something). Yesterday Chantal came over for tea and we spent the evening chatting. She ended up staying for dinner (I made her eat the vegetarian chili that I'm always talking about. She ate it all, so that must be a good sign) and then post-dinner tea and late night snacks. We are both INFJs, so we have a lot in common. It was good times. We discovered that No Name brand fudge covered chocolate mint cookie squares are sinfully delicious. These might become a staple at my apartment.

After Chantal left last night, I watched the movie The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. It was quirky and fun. It reminded me of Napoleon Dynamite, actually, in its quirkiness, and in the way the characters didn't seem to be real but caricatures of themselves.

My plan for today is some major essay research and thinking. I think that I'm changing the topics of both of my essays, so I've got to redo some of my research. I also have a phone date this evening that I'm really looking forward to.

Ashley sent me a link to a neat quiz about religion. I took it twice. The first time I came out as a Tetralist (I don't know what that means, and a Google search didn't help) and the second time as a Liberal Quaker (I answered the questions differently the second time). Interesting results.

That is all. I must now depart for breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home