Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Doodle Duel at 3pm

If you read the comments below, you will see that my foolish boyfriend has challenged me to a Doodle Duel (you can find the original Doodle Duel here). At 3pm today (EST) I need someone to post an idea for a duel. At that point, he and I will spend until 3:30pm in MS Paint drawing the suggestion. At the end of that time, we will post our pictures and harangue each other on MSN about the relative badness (or, in my case, goodness) of each picture. Our trash talk will then be posted and we will give our friends a chance to vote on which picture is the best (I will win).

Got it? So, at 3pm (EST) be here and post a Doodle Duel topic!

2 Comments:

At November 21, 2004 9:58 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

3pm EST it is.

Only suggestions made at 3:00pm or after will be considered. None of this pre-preparation stuff.

Heidi is going dooooown...

 
At November 21, 2004 1:36 PM, Blogger Andie W. said...

I'm late for the doodle duel, but I think you should draw:

Kafka-esque

 

Post a Comment

<< Home