Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Update

Hello. I don't actually have much to report, but I thought I'd update in case anyone has been worried about me. This is what I've been up to: On Monday, I was very pretty. That probably sounds dumb. My self-esteem has taken quite a hit lately, so, as damage control I put in my contacts and actually wore makeup (!!!) to school. I looked very hot, as evidenced by my mirror and the admiring glances I got during the day. It was a vitamin shot for my self-esteem. Tuesday I was at school before 10am, which felt shockingly early. I actually had quite a productive day. I finished marking the first year papers, I did some work on my confessional essay and I did some research for my medieval essay coming up. Nothing exciting, although I was proud to have gotten up so early. I managed to function quite well in spite of the fact that I'd only gotten 4 1/2 hours of sleep. After school I "went shopping" with Ashley. This means that we wandered the drug store, which is the equivalent of the Eaton's Centre here. I bought some makeup. I've been inspired to try different eye makeup looks lately, and I thought that more tools would come in handy if I were going to repeat Monday's beauty-fest. Today (or Wednesday, I guess... it's after midnight) I stayed in. I'm doing some work now and am trying to go to bed early so that I can get up early. I have a busy day planned - appointments, office hours, haircuts and essay writing.

I am getting more and more excited for my trip home to Ontario. I am making plans with people, making plans in my head, and just thinking about what it will be like to be back in the land of shopping, ice cream, and people who care about me. I hope that I get everything done and organized in time.

1 Comments:

At April 14, 2005 10:52 PM, Blogger glasstiger said...

Hi Heidi,

Mmmm, the land of ice-cream and shopping. That's a place that I frequent... well, frequently.

I hope you're happy these days--we're almost done. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home