Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Friday, February 04, 2005

Garden State and a tummyache

Well, it looks as though my Friday streak is over. Today was an OK day until this afternoon. I started feeling feverish while I was working in the library, and after I got home I got a horrible tummyache. Poor me. I curled up and watched Garden State again (I watched it last night). I can see myself watching that movie over and over in the future. I like the soundtrack. The scene that makes this movie for me is the one when they're in the rain on the edge of the abyss and the song playing is "Only Living Boy in New York" by Simon and Garfunkel.

To distract myself from the pain in my tummy, I did a personality quiz. Here are my results:



Well, that's really all I had to say for right now. I'm going to go back to watching movies curled up in bed and feeling sorry for myself. I hope that everyone else is having a good Friday. If I feel better later I'm going to bake cookies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home