Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Monday, January 31, 2005

3 things I've learned

Just a quick entry tonight. I'm hungry and need to make some dinner. I have learned three things recently that I thought you, dear reader, might find helpful.

1. Ares is the best file-sharing software that I've found in my searches. It's quick, easy, has a great selection of files, and the downloads are faster than any other program I've tried. Plus, the best part is no spyware or adware.

2. When you mix taco seasoning into sour cream and then eat it with nachoes, magic happens. This is the best thing I've done in a long time. I now believe that cumin is addictive because I have not been able to stop eating this. Well, now I have, because I'm out of sour cream. But this is only temporary...

3. Boy on a Stick and Slither is a bizarrely humourous webcomic. Its offbeatness tickles my funny bone. I would like a BOASAS T-shirt someday. I like the one about magical rainbows.

And now, off to dinner and dishes, then reading Allen Ginsberg in the bathtub. What a fun night I have planned! If only I still had some sour cream...

1 Comments:

At February 01, 2005 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZXC

I will agree. Best dip I have ever had. I will never doubt anyone again...no matter what

 

Post a Comment

<< Home