Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year's, All!

That's really all I had to say. I hope that everyone is having a good time tonight, with whatever they are doing, whether partying hard or curling up in front of the TV. Personally, I am going out to dinner with Andrew at the Lotus Tea House in Waterloo (I've heard good things but have never been) and then our plans are fairly open. We have A LOT of alcohol available for consumption, so good times will be had with any endeavour.

Here's exciting news: Andrew got me a webcam for Christmas! Yay! There is lots of fun to be had with this little baby. Apparently, it takes stills and videos too, but I have no idea how it works. It also has a microphone, so I can add commentary. Hmmmm... interesting.... I could make a documentary of my living room.... Wait, that wouldn't be interesting at all....

I am going to upload some pictures of me in Wolfville soon, so stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home