Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Saturday, December 25, 2004

The Christmas Update

Hello. I just thought I'd post a Christmas update. My family does our big thing on Christmas Eve, so my sister and her family were here all day, and we exchanged gifts after supper. Some highlights for me were the first season of That '70s Show on DVD, as well as the movies Waking Life, Love Actually and Bowling for Columbine. All in all, very exciting. Besides those things, I got the usual clothes (all very stylish) and some books (Thomas Pynchon) and some things for my apartment. Yesterday was some great family time. Anie is so cute. She is really developing a personality. She told me that she missed me because I hadn't seen her since Sunday. I taught her how to type and how to spell my name. That was fun. She is a smart cookie.

Today was a jammie day. My parents got a dvd player/vcr for Christmas, so my Dad hooked it up this morning. My Mom got my Dad the first season of Corner Gas for Christmas, and we were all eager to watch it. So, after a quick trip to visit my Grandma Taves who is home for the weekend from the hospital, Mom and I put our pj pants back on, and the day was spent eating leftover munchies from yesterday, Christmas chocolate and some clementines while sitting in front of a roaring fire and watching DVDs. Good times. Tonight my plan is to watch the rest of the That '70s Show episodes that I haven't recently seen, and then to watch Waking Life on my laptop in bed. I love that movie. I will probably post a rant about it tomorrow.

Andrew got himself a webcam. Webcams are fun. I can't wait to try it out when I'm back on high-speed internet so the picture isn't so choppy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home