Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Here Comes the Hard Part

The hard part, my friends, is finding interesting things to say now that my life has returned to relative normality. I am hoping to keep this blog fairly entertaining, though my life on a regular basis amounts to writing essays, marking essays, reading for class and playing Insaniquarium (that wacky game where you keep a virtual aquarium and defend it from invading aliens... very addictive). Anyway, it's difficult to turn a life of assignments and video games into something interesting. My quirky sense of humour only goes so far.

For instance, my big news for today is that I'm doing laundry. One benefit of the blackout was that I was able to procure large numbers of quarters from Ashley, which means that my days of wearing uncomfortable underwear are coming to an end. See, this is exciting news for me, but for other people, much less exciting, and the comment about the underwear might even be downright awkward for some.

Actually, the even bigger news for today is that I have hot water again. This is great! It has been many many days since I had a hot shower (before you wrinkle your nose at this, I did have a tepid one yesterday. I'm not dirty. I just wanted to make that clear). So, my exciting evening began with a nap, is continuing with laundry, and will finish with a hot shower.

Why I felt a need to post this information is unclear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home