Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Monday, June 11, 2007

Flight home

Ok, dudes and dudettes... this is hot off the presses. I've booked my flight home in July. You read it here first... I'm flying in on the evening of July 14, and flying back here on July 22. That gives me a week to enjoy the sights, sounds, family and friends of Ontario. Let me know if you're going to be around, and we shall make plans. It will be a bit of a whirlwind week, I think, since there's so much that I want to cram in. Here are some things I'm looking forward to doing and people I'm excited about seeing:
1. Hugs from Anie! I can't wait for 5 year old (almost 6 year old) hugs!
2. Playing cards with Mom and Dad
3. Tea with Ashley
4. Dinner and drinks (perhaps at the Jane Bond?) with Anna and Gillian (let me know, girls, what you think)
5. Perhaps a movie at the Princess?
6. Chick flicks with my mom
7. Visiting Meg and seeing how much baby Jack has grown in the last year
8. Strolls around the backyard
9. Maybe a day at the beach? javascript:void(0)
Publish Post
10. Shopping!!!
11. Used book stores!!!
12. Visiting my book collection and choosing which ones to bring back with me
13. Being HOME

If I've forgotten you in the above list, then I sincerely apologize. Drop me a line to tell me what a jerk I am, and we'll make plans. Just over a month until I'm Shakespeare bound!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home