Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Just an update

Just to let everyone know, we have moved into the new place. There are still boxes and messes everywhere, but things are coming along. You can see the floor again, now.

We still like the new place. The garage has been handy for Zenon's business, and I am liking the full sized kitchen and bathrooms, and all of the storage that we have now. I am starting to feel like a real adult, with real grown up things. We actually own furniture of the non-inflatable variety now, which is pretty cool.

The actual move was awful, as all moves are. Actually, it went pretty well, besides the casualty of one of my plants (Purply, 2005-2006 RIP) and one late night packing and lugging and cleaning (the late night may have contributed to the loss of Purply). We have been putting things away bit by bit, and the place is starting to come together and feel lived in.

The best part of the new place? I'm able to use my birthday tea set. I have been drinking up a storm (of loose leaf tea). This place is big enough too that when all the boxes are gone, I will be able to have tea parties. I don't really have anyone to invite, but the option is there, anyway.

Also, Kingdom Hearts is unpacked and a very fun game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home