Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm the birthday girl

It's my birthday today. Yay me!

Here is a picture of one of the things that Zenon got me:



He also got me a lovely tea set that I can't wait to use. I'm waiting until we move into a larger place before I break them out. I'll try to take pictures soon.


The most exciting news from today is non-birthday-related. We picked up our new truck tonight. It is a 2006 Toyota Tacoma - black. Zenon is eager to take pictures of his new baby, so I'll post some soon.

Besides that, my birthday has been a bit anti-climactic. I opened my presents last week, had cake two weeks ago from work, and we did birthday dinner on Saturday (see below). I will say that Zenon bought me an ice cream cake that I will probably crack into before too long. And, the birthday cards and greetings that I had to open today were very heartwarming. So, all in all, not a bad day, especially considering that I had to work today.

In unrelated news, I love to crochet. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home