Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Pictures from Edmonton

So, our new camera takes amazing pictures. Unfortunately, their high quality means that the files are huge. Until we figure out how to make the files smaller, I maybe won't be posting too much. So, no pictures from last weekend. You will just have to take my word for it that it was CRAAAAAZZZZY.

Also, I made a video of a penguin who was running at me. He almost stepped on my toes. It was very exciting.

3 Comments:

At July 08, 2006 8:34 AM, Blogger Mof2 said...

Came across your blog when i was searching to see if any-one had blogged about the book I am choosing for my reading group - which you had. Saw your lovely bag you knitted without a pattern. I was about to buy some wool today to knit a bag and then decided I needed a pattern to do it properly - don't suppose you could reveal yours could you - or is that a bit cheeky?

 
At July 11, 2006 10:25 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

I have posted the "pattern" above. I hope that you find it useful!

What book are you choosing for your reading group? I am curious. I've written about so many on here...

 
At July 11, 2006 12:49 PM, Blogger Mof2 said...

The Birth of Venus. Hope you won't say it is no good now as we are meeting tonight for me to unveil the new read. I'll let you know what they thought!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home