Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Movin' on up (literally)

This past week was not one that I'd like to re-live. Zenon and I moved into our new apartment. This is the good part. It is exciting! I love living on our own here, having a real apartment and real space for ourselves. I feel so much more like a grownup. The thing about moving, though, is that it sucks. While the outcome might be great, the actual act of moving is awful. Last week, not only did I have to pack and move our stuff into our new place, but our office also moved into a new building. I cannot tell you how sick I am of packing things and lugging them around and living out of boxes. However, the sunny side of it all is this great new apartment. The new office I'm still undecided about, but the new apartment is all thumbs up. My plants look really good here.

What else was I going to tell you? Oh, Zenon and I have a new family member to introduce to you all (no, I'm not pregnant, for God's sake calm down). His name is Elmer McSquiggins and he is adorable as heck. I'll have to post a picture. He is a very large ladybug who lets us use him as a pillow.

That might be the end for now. Oh, I bought a new exercise DVD that will allow me to bellydance my way to greater core strength. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like fun. I'll let you know if my core gets any stronger as I bellydance away.

1 Comments:

At February 19, 2006 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan here.

You sleep on something called "Elmer"? I dunno... in my experience, Elmers tend to be raging alcoholics and/or carry shotguns around. Either way, do you really want to take that kind of chance into the bedroom?

Sleep tight?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home