Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Christmas pictures

Here are some Christmas pictures. I will start with some from before Christmas. As many of you know, Zenon has started a tradition of growing a Christmas beard every year. He shaves for the last time on Remembrance Day and then not again until Christmas. This was my first time seeing it in person. This year, sadly (and that was sarcasm), Zenon had to shave his beard off early as they were using some sort of breathing equipment at work and he couldn't have any facial hair.

Here is Zenon just before the shave:


Now for some truly Christmas-y pictures. You will see how much better Zenon looks sans facial hair. This is our tree surrounded by presents in the living room:


Zenon and the presents:


And, finally, me and the presents:


These also show you a bit of our living room.

That is all I have to say for now. Z and I don't have any big plans for New Year's, as our friends here are all either working or in Newfoundland. We will still have a good time, though, I'm sure. We are thinking about going out for dinner and then watching movies all night. We have come up with worse plans in the past, none of which I will detail here. Happy New Year's, all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home