Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Welcome!

Welcome to Chronicles of Acadia, the story of my life in Nova Scotia as I try to finish my Masters of English. This blog will outline the pleasure and the pain of world of academia, as I negotiate through essay marking, essay writing and endless presentations and literary discussions, all while trying to keep my electronic aquarium well-stocked with pretty fish. Look for plenty of book recommendations and bitter comments about the English faculty at Acadia. I'll even try to be witty and amusing sometimes.

Thanks for coming. Don't be afraid to post comments.

1 Comments:

At November 13, 2004 10:32 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

I like you. I'm glad you have a blog. You are cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home