Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Finally, more pictures

Here, at last, are the other pictures that I promised you. I don't have any scenery ones yet. I'll maybe go on a scenery tour this weekend. These are of my knitting projects thus far.


This is my purse that I made without a pattern. It was actually quite simple - stockinette stitch all the way through. This purse is popular. I have had 2 people ask me to make one for them. I will, too. I could make another one in less than a week.


Here is my shawl, which was also a rather quick project. Straight garter stitch, lightweight yarn and size 13 needles. I really like how it turned out.


Here is a picture of me wearing the shawl. This was just taken tonight after work. It is not a great picture of me either. I am just not that photogenic. Oh well. Also, Zenon took his time taking the picture, and I didn't know what to do with my face.




That is all I have to say for right now. I will try to get some pictures of me where I look half-decent for a change, if only for my own peace of mind.

1 Comments:

At May 17, 2006 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in my defence, my camera is hagrd to control

 

Post a Comment

<< Home