Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Friday, December 31, 2004

Explanation of the pictures

These pictures are from two different outings. I just happened to be wearing the same shirt for both photo excursions. The two from the Look Off are from early September when my Mom was around to help me move in. After we finally had everything moved in and unpacked, we took a day to tour the local area. The Look Off is at the top of a cliff at overlooks the Annapolis Valley, which is where Wolfville is located.

The other 5 pictures are from when Andrew visited me a few weeks later and we took pictures around Wolfville. When we set out that day, it was cool but not raining. However, as we progressed in our journeys around town, it started raining. Because it was fall, it was one of those miserable, wet, very very cold days. It was very depressing weather-wise, but we had a good time. They aren't the best pictures, but they give you an idea (sort of) of what the town looks like and such. I have taken some pictures of my apartment, but they haven't been developed yet, so someday when they are I will probably post them. Don't forget that clicking on the pictures will make them bigger and easier to decipher.

Andrew gave me a webcam for Christmas. It is fun. I will probably post dorky grainy pictures that I've taken with it before too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home