Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Today's pictures

Today's pictures come from our visit to Peggy's Cove earlier this week. I have already written about the trip below, so no need to rehash.

My laptop has been fixed. It took 2 trips to User Support and a new keyboard, but my computer is working well and not supplying what I type with extra o's and l's.

Not much else to report. My sunburn is not quite as painful today, though getting dressed to leave the apartment was a little troublesome, especially having to get re-dressed for the second trip to the USC. By tomorrow, though, I expect to be able to wear underthings without tingly pain, which will be nice.

I am in a fretting mood today, so I will sign off before my fretting becomes obvious in this post. I think that I will have a relaxing, fret-free bath to loosen me up for a night of thesis work.

4 Comments:

At July 07, 2005 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But I don't say "nice things"! The best I can usually muster is a thinly veiled sarcasm... When are you coming back to Ontario!? I seem to recall I was promised a glimpse of you this summer...

 
At July 08, 2005 6:39 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

Actually, for you, this is a very "nice thing" to post. Thank you! Sometimes being bossy pays off! Hee hee hee. Anyway. I was supposed to be in Ontario today, but now it won't be until September. I am hoping to spend a weekend couch-surfing in Toronto when I get back and I will try to see you then. It has been too many years since we hung out!

 
At July 13, 2005 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Heido-Hoe!!!

Hopefully this will remind you of your taco-slinging days in Stratford! Shabam had told me that you were in Nova Scotia and had yer own site so I thought I'd pay you a visit. You look great and it's nice to see you're well!

You shouldn't have to think so long about who this is from, and if you do, I'm going to cry myself to sleep.

Talk to you soon!!

A former taco-slinger myself,

Anon in Stratford

 
At July 14, 2005 7:11 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

Hi Duane,
Jason/Shabam/Ro has been giving me updates on all of the old gang. I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. Thanks for stopping by and commenting! That's really nice. Oddly enough, I've been thinking a lot about Taco Bell lately. We had some good times. I was also telling someone recently about our euchre tournaments - so much fun, though so expensive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home