Chronicles of Acadia

A blog that never gets updated... Oooh, exciting!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Today's photo installment

Today's photo installment comes from Green Cove on Cape Breton Island.

I am sunburnt in quite a crispy fashion. My bum hurts when I sit on it. This is not as funny as it sounds. I also have really strange tan lines on my back. That part is funny.

Right now I'm packing stuff up to send back to Ontario. It's a little bit depressing. My Mom leaves tomorrow and so is taking as much stuff as we can fit in the car back with her. The upside is that I'm finding lots of neat stuff that I'd forgotten I'd had. Does anyone want a grad photo of me? I found my leftover ones in the bottom of a box that I never fully unpacked.

That is all for now. I am hurting. Enjoy the Cape Breton photos. I hope you aren't getting sick of scenery yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home